Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • The only person I should be better then is the person I was yesterday.
  • Always saying I am busy but if I had more time, would I just be busier?
  • I don't know my neighbors very well.
  • Take one day off and play golf alone. Walk it and enjoy God.
  • Life is a little like poker. The cards are determined but how we play them is our choice.
  • The size of this universe is amazing but even so the realization it didn't know that I existed was disappointing.
  • The adults when I was a kid looked like they had it together far more then the adults I know today?
  • What ever happened to the Information Superhighway? Are we on it? I didn't see the signs.
  • When I am out of step with God, I know who moved.
  • Getting stuff only increases my wanting stuff.

No comments: